Sunday, April 9, 2017

I've been detoxing myself from social media for, ehem, a day? Hahah. Its quite easy for me because i just need to delete all socmed apps from my phone. Its kinda stuffing actually. People i followed on Twitter kept on arguing about something that wont go anywhere. Well, everyone has their own opinion. Hence it kinda stuffing to read people's opinion when they themselves closing their mind from others. 

I live in my own niche. I dont really know others. I may heard stories, emphatizing on their hardship and everything. But still, i'll go back to my own life and starts to shape their life according to my own POV. Such like, I believe education is everything. Knowledge is everything. When I heard stories of kids leaving school to work, because they are the sole breadwinner. I feel the hardship. I  emphatize with them. But I still feels like they should hold it in.If only they can wait for a few while, if only this, if only that... Just keep swimming for a little while until you finished with, at least your high school. Atleast you get better pay, better opportunity with only SPM. It will be better with other certificate, or diploma and degree, wont it? Better opportunity, better life. Kan? 

What I failed to understand is, there are things unavoidable for some people. Macam skrip Kemboja dalamAdiwiraku, 
Cikgu pernah dak tak makan dua tiga hari? Saya pernah cikgu. Kalau saya datang sekolah, siapa nak kerja cikgu? Kalau saya tak kerja, siapa nak bagi kami makan?
A very simple words yet soo strong. Food is staple. You'll die by not eating. But you'll live without education. Kan? 

Your opinion still valid. Education can change their life, make it better. But, given those lemons, you can squeez it into lemonade. But its hard to make lemon cake. More people would like lemon tart, over lemonade. Still, lemon tart need more stuffs and expertise than just water and sugar. Kan? Tapi, kalau simpan lama lama, tunggu nak belajar buat tart, habis rosak buruk lemon tu. Agree? Well enough with my useless metaphore. What I want to say is, yes, when I heard stories like Kemboja's, I be emphatize with her, pitying her, but i still hold my opinion strong. She should be let to finish her study, for better living in the future. Just because you 'already in her future' phase.You think you know better, just because.... because i will never be Kemboja, what ever I think is because I am not her. 

That is it. 

Sebab tu cam serabut gilaaa baca all those arguments. You are arguing things for people you never want to understand. You say you understand their situation, still you understand them from YOUR OWN PERSPECTIVES. Then keep arguing. And because everyone entitled to their opinion. What I need to do is to restrain my ownself. 

Okay, now I understand Seo Young and Woo jae's argument better. Hahah
ANDDDDDDD

The easiest way is to move away from those. Stop reading. 

So i deleted all of those apps from my main phone, but keep it in my second phone. But because it is already a habit to check for notification, i always always checking my phone to realise there is nothing to check anymore. Then i ended reading blogs mostly on korean dramas, and started watching new drama that i never intend to. Perks of detoxifying myself, kahkahkah. 

And there was times that I have things to ramble on my twitter page, but I dont have it anymore. Signing in on webpage was kinda hassle, and that was not compliance with my effort. So I just chunk my word. Well not that everyone need to know every opinion i have. 

There was a post from someone I followed on instagram. She asked people, what has social media made you? Other may say intriguing, self doubt and so on. But for me, i just realised apart from that, social media made in informative. In both ways. I got to know latest update on things happening whether in Malaysia or in the world. But, it also kept me informed with peoples opinion, and that showed how sick our society currently is. The liberalist, feminist, racist and every opinion every people has. 

Its bad for my mental status. 

So, i gonna try to keep on detoxifying myself for couple more days and lets see if I can make it, or not. And for that, perhaps i will be visiting this blog more often. Yeah, my thoughts and opinion surely longer than 140 characters. Leulss.


Till then, ja mata ne

Salam

No comments: