Sunday, August 26, 2018

After the rain

#side note : I decided to revisit drafted write ups and finished it with current thought and posted it. I drafted this write up for quite a while, probably before puasa, since I stopped watching PNBMF right after the episode. Hahaha. Anyone, here you go!#


 I keep this blog for a reason apparently. Hahah. 

Now, here I am again after quite a while. 

And during 'quite a while', so many things happened. So So many. Life changes events. So many that I dont know how to describe my 2017. An eventful years. 

Anyway, just for an update on my life progress since last post: I quited my job, and then I joined another study, preparing myself to enroll for phD study. Changed my phone, and I downloaded all social media apps into this *newnotsonew* one and keep scrolling it every five minutes; i think. I just deleted facebook recently over that Cambridge Analytica whatever chaos (because I watched too many episodes of Criminal Minds). But I still scrolling it from my browser (Because of Mathew Gray Gubler. Daniel Henney? Em, who's thaaaaat, again?). What a life, huh?  

My current korean drama is Pretty noona buys me food, which I think is totally too good to be true kind of drama. Well, lets face it. What is the chance some very well eligible gentleman, most sought after gentleman suddenly chase you, over all admirable women surrounds him?. Yes, the chance is not nil (definitely 100% in drama), but for the story to be happened to me you IRL, em, perhaps 1%? 

Hahah. Aci laaa. Jung Hae In is bae nonetheless. Hahahaha. Drama is a drama anyway. Mana lagi nak jumpa kisah kisah yang TGTBT (too good to be true) kecuali dalam drama kan? Drama Korea summore. Hahah Plus, walaupun life Jin Ah tu pathetic gilaa in first few episode, still its Sohn Yeh Jin kut. Sohn Yeh Jin Okkeh. 

Hahah. What ever. new *ty make me a bitter person i guessed. LOLOL.

Plus, walaupun drama tu is totally on romance, I think it carry satirical towards their society quite well. Kes ibu Jin Ah lah mostly. 

Macam scene 1: 

Jin Ah vs Gyu Min. Yes, Gyu Min tu graduate SNU. Kerja hebak. Family dahsyat. Still, watak dia douchebag gitu. Tapi, mak Jin Ah ni still support someone yang dump anak dia, two timing anak dia etc etc, just because his lineage and career. Sebab benda tu akan lagi UP kan family dia dimata masyarakat sekeliling. Tak kisah lah lelaki tu treat anak kau baik ke tak, anak kau happy ke tak. As long as he got those titles. Cehhhs

Scene 2 : 


I think this part is very prominent to me. Despite how conflicted actual scene were. Episod 10 rasanya. Part mak Jin Ah jatuh then cracked her arm. So whole family bawa mak dia ke hospital. Sampai di hospital, Jin Ah iring mak dia jumpa doktor. Both adik and ayah dia duduk di ruangan menunggu, yang juga dipenuhi dengan lelaki. Then datang another family, bawa ayah yang dah tua. Anak perempuan iring, belakang dia ada seorang lelaki tolong pegangkan bag and then join duduk di ruangan menunggu. I already felt something here, tapi maybe it just my perspective kan. Then when this scene occured, ha, betul laaa perspective I!. 

Masalah dengan family hari ni, dalam family kita tak tonjolkan perasaan sayang dalam family. Just because family tend to stick together through tick and thin. kita kadang kadang tak rasa untuk berusaha atau tonjolkan our love and appreciation toward our family member. Lain bila bercinta. Sebab kalau bercinta, kita kena berusaha untuk kekalkan affection towards one another kan. Sebab tu lah love story selalunya between lovers. 

You show love, you say it out loud bila dengan partner aja. 

So somehow, people dont know how to show love.

I didnt tell my mom 'I love her' because she ain't cheesy that way. But I try my best to show it. I show her that I care. That I really care. 

So that my mom knows she is definitely My Numero Uno. 

Anyway, back to the drama, sebab Jin Ah ni pernah sakit and she learn how to treat your loved one from Joon Hee, so she treat her mom in that same way. Full with affectionate and care. And she said it clearly, "I learn it from Joon Hee, on how to show your love"

Its kinda satirical for me. Because I also live in a community which showing love in the family is very awkward.

Anyway as my sidenote said, I stopped watching this drama after this episode. Didnt finish it off.

And, I shift to more slice of life kind of drama which is My Mister. Still new, just into middle of episode 2. The camera shift too much that sometimes I cant track the movement. Iya lah, nak baca subtitle lagi, nak tengok face reaction lagi. Pening la. But, I'm hooked. For now, I'm hooked. 

I liked Lee Sung Gyun, Yes. But, IU punya character really touch me. 

And we I decided to ramble this here, I reread what I wrote for last time AND, it kinda intertwined!. ahahahaha

Well, I tweeted this last night;


Many dont realise this; Option, is the most luxury things you can have. People who can opt to not washing dishes, not cleaning house not doing any house chores versus people “if i dont do it, nobody will”. If i dont prepare my food then i wont have anything to eat. Like that.

Oh well, that is still OKAY.

Compare to people, who like IU character in My Ahjushi.

She can only have left over food from the restaurant. Sounds ermmm ehm.. right?

Well, she the only option she can have is, to have that kind of food, or dont eat at all. But one have to eat to live and survive. So, basically she dont have any other option beside to eat it and survive for another day.

There are lots of arguments going on online. But people kinda forget, where they stand. They can say words, have opinions and everything because they have options to not to be in the other shoes. But for the people they accused, or curt, do they have the same luxury, the same option as you?

Think people, think. Empathy. 

No comments: