Friday, March 31, 2017

I dont know what to do with my life

I installed an app in my 'new' phone so that i can update new entry on my blog just by using phone. Its not new actually, the phone. My sister was so pissed with my plug hugger, always-got-no-battery Redmi. So she decided to pass me her cracked iphone 6. Since she already got herself a brand new iphone. That said, i got myself a totally screen-cracked 5" inch phone, which so far i used to read blogs and capture instaworthy pics. 

Well, with this app, i gonna upload more entry, since twitter only permit 140 character in every tweet. And, i know there are people (that follow me) read my nonsense tweet. Well, sometimes i just want to rant things out but i dont want people to read it. Hahah. This is this blog is all about. If you read this, im fine. Just dont let me know that you  read. Kah kah kah. 

Well, today is last day of March, mean it only 10 days towards employment. I secured a job in KB. Sometimhing that i dont like. But, it pay the billsand my upcoming trip definately. I still uphold my dream to work jn a lab somewhere in this negeri Cik Siti Wan Kembang, or away as far as Japan or Korea. Hahah. Got so many things to settle with before i start working, including siapkan bilik,siapkan correction,siapkan manuscript,medical check up yada yada. But i just tossed everything. Really didnt feel like working yet. But yeah, let just try for 3 months, if im good then all is good. At least, ada monthly income ni boleh lah berangan nak pergi Namibia dah. Or Korea. 

My friend suddenly update about her depression, which is kinda worrying. She always always update something about her stressful life. I really thought it was about her postgrad life. There is a period when you just giving up with it,but people around you wont allow you to. The only reason that keep me moving. People (family) expectation is the hardest par to reach. Totally understand her on that. But her condition in worse. She seeked help for that, dont worry. 

One of my friend used this tag line for her socmed profile: 
"I hate this feeling that I am not good enough" 

At first, I think that is a simple statement. But it grown big on me now. I really hate myself when i think I am not good enough. Self doubt. The feeling is already bad when you doubting yourself. It definately worse when people doubting you. I have one sister that always ask me, whether i am to finish my study or not. She thought that as an encouragement. But i did not feel the same. As I said before, self doubting is already bad, people doubting you make things worse. 

What ever lah. 

So LSY has another new drama. It is action pack,with heavy theme. Totally not my genre. But i gonna watch it for LSY. Keh keh keh. Well he pairing with LBY kut! Definately favourite duo. Just dont make it a sad ending. Please please please. I always have hard drawnback syndrome with sad ending. Terjebak kisah Hindustan sangat. I dont watch last episode of Story of a Man because they decided to kill Eun Soo in the eleventh hour. I finished with King 2 Hearts with resent feeling, again, because they kill Shi Kyung out of no where. I can handle Time between dog and wolf  because they decided to give new life and hope to Soo Hyun. I am dramatically sucked into drama that I watch. That is why I always stay on light and fluffy theme. 

Well the drama just started last week. Gonna wait till it finish airing before I start watching it. It is action packed with cliff hanging episode end. And gonna get all spoiler that I can before I start watching. Kah kah kah

Okay lah. Thats all. 

Nak marathon MDLSY lagi malam ni

Ill write about that drama one day. 

No comments: