Thursday, December 17, 2015

LOL. 

Where have my 'Madan' spirit gone to? Back in Cambridge maybe. 

Anyhooo, I listened to a radio talk this evening. About trend to get marry early. A 'trend'. I dont understand why people can decide on something big just because it is the current trend. Marriage is something BIG. Wedding gown is not. I dont have any issue with people got married at a very young age. Heck, mama got married when she was 18. 
Really, I dont. 
But, dont just jump into that wagon because it is the current trend. 
Yeap, I knew there are some 'instafamous' that got married at young age. And they keep showing their happiness on ig. 
Yes. An innocent mind will keep imagining marriage as something fairy as "Cik Cinderella and Encik Tengku". (What the heck production deciding to produce something like this. Baca title dia pun dah blergh. Came across that drama on my Facebook timeline. Seriously TV3?. I dont mind on rom-com. Most K-drama I watched were rom-com. But, Cik Cinderella? Encik Tengku. Vomit.) 
Once before, I listened to Maria Elena and Aiman Azlan slot on 'If I knew' regarding things that 'only they know before they got married'. Because people kept commenting on Nadrah. yeap cutie pie. For me, it was so funny when Aiman was humm-humm reading comments on their live telecast. Then he needed to explain again that marriage was not as bad as what they just said. It have happiness share on ot. Yeap. they just talks about problems they faced after they got married. I was rolling my eyes.
I am noob on relationship and anything along this words, but I know marriage is something realistic. You fight and argue with your siblings whom you know, and live together since you were born. How come you can live happily-no-fight all time with someone you just got married? Just be real. 
Okay, back to the kahwin muda. Really, i dont mind people get married early. Provided they are mature enough to understand on their decision. 
I super hate people saying "Kahwin cepat nak elak maksiat". What? what the stand? Yup, kahwin boleh menghalalkan satu perhubungan, hence maksiat bila korang bercinta, so bila kahwin you can call love of your life what ever you want, and thats halal. Yup. agreed

Ingat kahwin tu keluar dating, abang sayang abang sayang je ke? 

What ever. 

Kahwin and trend should not be at a same par. 

Im not saying everyone young is immature so tak boleh lagi nak kahwin. No. Immature and young yang nak kahwin muda sebab dok tengok ig, then post post fb pasal mithali mithali ni la yang sila reflect on getting marriage. 

Why do i really pissed with this issue. Why? I dont know. I should just stop.

Anyhow. I rewatch 20 again tonight. 

It just remind me of mama. 

Mama got married right after she finished with her secondary school. She was excellent student. I know, if she got chance to pursue with higher education, she maybe a professor right now. But, well, she chose to have us instead. Years before, she enrolled into a persijilan program in UM. She was so excited with that, went to kuliah on weekends, having exam, finishing her program. I still remember, she was having an exam, and she tried to open her book everynight after finished with kitchen duty. She was really happy. Well, she is one who loves 'ilm really much. She attend many kuliyyah in masjid. Anywhere within her reach. Then she able to join a formal kuliyyah from an ustaz in a lecture hall. After she finished her persijilan, someone ajak dia to pursue with Diploma. But she reject the offer. "nanti ada assignment, presentation. Takpe lah"

Watching Ha No Ra just remind me of mama who went back to school, in their later years. I envy them for their love of ilm. Not for someone among us who go to university, just because that is a life ritual. 

Do things, decide on something, when you have a stand on that. Dont just follow any trend. 

sleepy. Bye. Night.

Assalamualaikum!

No comments: