Friday, September 11, 2015

Day 1 of Madan Challenge

Its quite a long time since last. I dont know what I wrote before, but im turning this blog into new things now.

So, Day 1 of Madan Challenge.

I hope, the way I use his name as my self-challenge name, did not out of respect to this prominent researcher.

Well, we have sharing session with him today. Him who I talk so much on my twitter and fb, so im not gonna repeat it again here. Well, I may bore even myself.

As usual, when I met with someone amazing, i always wonder how he manage his thought. And how his brain works, or how he train his brain to works. I wont lie, I sometimes stare at Dr. L or Dr. G or Prof head when they thinking, and imagining something like a machine in their head, working. And, during those two hours, I did stare at his head, and keep thinking how did his brain work. Definately its only a brain like us, not brainS.

But, how he manage to produce those kind of thought.

I really want to ask, what is he thinking while eating, while commuting, while listening to a song.

I cant ask what he is thinking while scrolling his timeline, didnt i? I dont think he have a social network account, except for Linkedin or Research Gate.

Well, one of way to train your brain, as I figured out, is to write your thought out loud. Because, by writing it down, you can see how your brain working. Either it is on focus mode, or your drain a lot, or you are in repetitive mode, or you dont think at all.

I really have big problem in to be in focus, or to straight to the point, in my presentation. Because I cant think straightly at all times, even there is no handsome guy around. And how to be a good researcher when i cant deliver my works well? cant I.

So this, I challenge myself, to write a post a day.

Plus, I realize I able to write a lot when I put writer-cap on my head. But I cant write scientific things all time because im not that scientist much and im not that geek. So i just need to write, so I can push my thesis writing faster.


Thats all.

I'm saving other topic for tomorrow.

And lets see how long can I be discipline with this.

bye.













No comments: